Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Quesadilla Yum

Mmmm.... Frozen corn, sundried tomatos, white onion, and mozarella in a corn quesadilla? Delicious. And I already had all the ingredients in the house! I must say thank you to Cooking Light for that one. You may find I will be doing a good many of those recipes in the next few weeks, or other recipes from other healthy sources. I really have been feeling a tad bigger than normal lately and am going to see about losing enough weight so that I can start eating mostly whatever I want again. I also need to get more energized and athletic so hopefully the eating healthy will help with that too.

My dog Audrey is a funny little thing. Fearless even in the face of defeat! First on Sunday I met up with my family at Kennesaw Mountain and while the cannons surprised her she was otherwise fine. Unlike my parents dog who tried to shoot off every time. And then this morning she realized there was a cat next to the fence and ran at it. Well the cat wasn't the type to take that so they were arguing through the fence when Audrey realized there was another cat actually on our side of the fence and started to argue with it. I yelled at her from inside and by the time I got outside they were both on our side of the fence going after her. And as she hurried inside the house one of them was batting at her hind end. Which was only funny after it had backed off and I knew it wouldn't be following her into the house! Well, I just let the little one out again, and she went straight back to the scene of the crime to try and give it another go. Silly girl. And no, neither cats nor dog were harmed in all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment