Tuesday, August 25, 2009

5 Spice Barbecue Pork Chops

Dinner for the family. My family has never been one to try new foods and yet two recipes that people seem to really enjoy require them to taste new things. I decided that the Asian flair was the safest route. So I made Rachael Ray's 5 Spice Barbecue Pork Chops with the Asian Succotash. Both are absolutely delicious, though I myself prefer the Asian Succotash. Corn, Onions, Snow peas, and lime juice - what can beat it? And the pork chops dead easy, just cumin and grill seasoning cooked in a pan and hoisin sauce added at the last minute. They were very impressed. I plan to make another safe recipe and then I will go back to trying new things, and I am sure that they will be as disastrous as ever. However, starting this blog may turn out to be the good luck I always needed.

After we went to watch the Falcons beat the Chargers 27-24. It was a competition up til the very end thanks to all the Charger's penalties. Was back home by midnight, and getting into the delicious Bruster's Butter Pecan Ice Cream. One of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment